Sunday, July 09, 2006

Imran Khan on Feminism

'I always think that one of the biggest mistakes made by the feminist movement is that they have devalued motherhood, My father was in business and away a lot when I was a child; my mother was all-powerful. The unconditional love, the security it gives you in life is irreplaceable. In England I saw that the side-effect of this feminism was that children lost out on this incredible education and security, which no one else can provide.'

- Imran Khan.

Relevant Links
- Mere Pass Maa Hai (also check the comments)
- Feminism

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first blush Imran Khan.fails to recognize the attacks on fatherhood as a culturally valued status and appears to embraces the motherhood mystique



Fathers also provide education and security.



Yuri

8:23 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention the unconditional love provided by fathers

yuri

8:24 PM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home