Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Harassed Husband on his parents' harassment

"This is live ongoing happening. I am in US since last 6 months with a gap of 15 days to India. I didn't meet my wife's demand of making separate house for her and my son. She gets aggrevated and yesterday she lodged false 498A, 506, 34 and 3&4 DPT (i don't now what is this).

My Father 77 and Mother 70 are taken to police station at 8 PM Thursday for enquiry and they are arrested. They are actually in Mysore Central Jail.

Today we tried to move bail application but prosecutor has put some objection. It is difficult to imagine the condition of my parents 15000 miles away......when can we see an end to this plight and legal terrorism?"

- Naveen (SIF Member).

Relevant Articles:
My Dear Blog.
Donna's Dad


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sick to see Indian law sending old people to Jail even if they have not lived with the wife of their son.

THere should be a descent way out of trobuled marriage for Indian husbands also.

1:08 PM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In such cases the best way is to get divorce and live apart.

2:29 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home