Sunday, December 03, 2006

Swarup Sarkar

"My residence address is New Delhi .. Plat form no.1 (It is not joke, as per present Marriage LAW, only one safe gurd for Indian Husabnd .. the residence address should be Raliway Station Platform.)"

- Swarup Sarkar (Sr. Save Indian Family Activist)

Related Article: Identity Crises of s(L)ave Indian Family


Blogger Swarup said...

Jinish , that is the reality.
If any one do not understand that reality , they have another option , go to Jail not only alone.

Your mother/sister/agelod parents also will be thrown out of house.
Diwali Gift of our Honr'able Minister Ms. Renuka Ji.

10:55 AM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Can we save our parents from any false case by daughter-in-law if we declare our address somewhere else?

2:11 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Swarup said...

Dear , Your comment :

"Can we save our parents from any false case by daughter-in-law if we declare our address somewhere else?"

Here , I would like to ask , can you save your parents from a Terrorist who will fire AK47?

Answer is "No" , but at least if you remove them from the possible place of attack , they can be saved.

Present 498a and Domestic Violence act,2005 , is not a LAW.
It is a AK47 to do the legal Terrorism.

So , if you really want to save gurd the life of your loved one , you have to break the Domestic Relationship first , no other option.

So that if you can't save them , there is a possibility the fight end at Raiway station itself , either you will be killed or the terrorist will be killed ( if your are lucky and the Comondo force reach in right time ).

For more read this article :
Are you ready to avoid a Terrorist Attack?? – Misuse of 498A

4:50 PM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on verge of divorce with my wife who had no intention to make her family with me but take care of her ailing and greedy parents.

I am living overseas and my wife was living with me until few months ago. She can't make up her mind whether she wish to continue life with me or everytime run to her parents.

She is too greedy and selfish. I am now moving back to hometown to live happily but afraid she may create problems for my happy parents.

Wondering whether I should take up some place on rent near my parents so that I can safeguard my parents and siblings.

12:35 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Jinesh Zaveri said...

join saveindianfamily at yahoogroups. com

2:17 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lot needs to be done to have good population of men police, men lawyers, men judges etc before letting these women go to these men. I say this because men are not trusted as per the law. It is like a case where a woman law maker is sending a poor cow to a lion hoping that the lion is a vegetarian. Note for the law maker (specially the female law maker):- Please first sort out other problems before this creates more problems for the society. UK Guy

1:43 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger mini said...

The laws in India are changing. they are becoming more and more pro women agreed. but is the mind set of people changing.
men are not liking that women get freedom, they do not like that we women fight the injustice including the domestic violence.
more and more courts are giving verdicts in favour of men. In the process, they are harressing the woman more, who has somehow managed to survive, and try to fight.
like every other law, there are bound to be a small percent age of people who will misuse, but then which law is not misused. but we are not here to fight those small percent of misusers. We are here to protect those large percentage of women, who have been , and are bieng supressed.
I am afraid to file a case against my in laws today, despite the laws bieng pro women, why? because the law enforcers are anti women. then is there any use of creating these laws???????

1:55 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Swarup said...

Does all indianwives born in raja harsih chandra family? Inspite of one sided law , the husabnds proved in the court their wife lied and exposed, but there is no punishemnt why?Domestic violence is not a gender issue at all. All country the same is gender eaull. The verbal abuse, mental absue, economical abuse , physical abuse more than 98% husband also face form their wife. The day this law will be gender eaull , all those so called victim women will be convected in law behond resonable dought. If women think they do not do the domestic violence why they afrid to propose the law gender eaull? because they know very well , it is tose women do the domestic violence want whole sale free lincece for that and all their crime to be termed as socail service.
Does a mother or sisters pain is less when they loss thier son or brother? If not go through the sucide stastics , every year more than double the husabnds ending thier life than wife , still there is no law to protect the men, as doing the extrotion is social service.
If you are really a honest human, let first make the same gender eaull and then see who do domestic violence more ..ready?

5:45 PM, March 04, 2009  
Blogger Swarup said...

By doing the extorion and legal terrorism , history wittness the freedom can't be achieved.
same think here in india also. If at all women need the empowered, first they have to ask eaull right in thier own home first , insted of treating the Husbands family as FREE ATM machine. First send those girls family behind the bar for not empowering thier girls euall to boy and every year more than 15000 unmarried women end thier life, why not a single girls parents not send to jail?

5:48 PM, March 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife kidnapped my 9 yr old daughter and 6 yr old son and took them to some other country without my permission which I do not know. Now I do not have any information of my children.
I don’t know if my children are in good health or not or what has happened to my children.
After divorce she remarried and got divorced again and got married for the 3rd time now. Her parents live in India and when contacted 100s of times, they did not give any information about my kids.
I need participation of professionals and experts of this matter who can help me get my children.
If she wants to keep children with her, she can but I shall get all the rights to meet my children, I should be able to visit them when ever I want, my kids will grow up with my money and not with step fathers money. I shall be able to give them gifts, clothes, things. I should have access to their school reports and educational growth.
My friend please advice me.
Aamir Ali

2:44 AM, September 02, 2009  
Blogger Subu said...

Irrespective of what the courts have set out, arrests and threat of arrest do happen day in and day out...just on the basis of the woman's word.

Further The DV act makes marriage a very dangerous proposition in India

Males are the biggest victims of the marriage industry.

To add to this Sohaib and a 1000s of others have added to the morass by paying huge ransoms to women who file false cases and harass them

More rape cases (recent ones, where consensual sex has now become rape) at

11:47 AM, April 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home