Sunday, January 28, 2007

Arsha

"This is a joke my wife told me long back & can you believe I laughed then thinking it was a good joke - little did I knowA little goes to a shop & asks how much is a Barbie doll The shop keeper says American Barbie $5Indian Barbie $10Divorced Barbie $200. The little girl asks why the different prices? Shopkeeper says American Barbie wears a Bikini - so cheaper as less cloth used Indian Barbie wears a saree - more cloth - so more money, Divorced Barbie - comes with Ken's house, car & personal belongings, Now I know - what she was trying to tell me..."

- Arrsha. (498a Victim and a SIF Member)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so true and experienced that it SACRES the s**t out of me.
" Misuse of 498 " has not only shattered me but broke my parents - senior citizens who had to undergo / fight FALSE ALLEGATIONS after being also loosing their savings just because ONE FEMALE wanted to have things done HER WAY.

Being an Indian Son I will never be able to forgive myself for my LOVE MARRIAGE and the pain it brought to my parents.

MAVEN

11:28 PM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home